AustAsia Financial Planning is licensed to provide advice on life insurance, and we have Broker Agreements with a number of major Life Insurance companies. We and other personal insurance use our professional experience, knowledge and skills to provide advice and service to you. As a life insurance broker, we are acting in your interest, as required by the regulation of the industry.
We are authorised to advise you in relation to the following types of life insurance products:
- Life Insurance - Standard life insurance is designed to provide financial security for your loved ones, in the event that you pass away.
- Total & Permanent Disability - this insurance is designed to provide some financial security in the event that you are permanently disabled.
- Income Protection - this can assist in covering up to 75% of your income in the event that you are unable to work.
- Trauma/Critical Illness - this can assist in the event that you are subject to a near death experience, such as a heart attack, stroke, cancer, quadriplegia or similar chronic conditions.
We can provide assistance in referring you to the right places for you:
- Health Insurance
- Domestic Workers' Compensation - for someone you engage to perform work around your house eg. a cleaner, lawn mowing contractor, etc.
- General Insurances - such as your properties, vehicles, personal effects and other such assets. AustAsia Financial Planning recommends that you contact Steve Campbell on (08) 9489 6644 of Centro Insurance Group to discuss your General Insurance requirements.