AustAsia Accounting Service Pty Ltd (ACN 074 748 182) tax return service delivers a professional client focused experience. With close to 1,000 taxation clients, AustAsia is committed to maximising your tax return potential. Simply make an appointment to speak with one our professional tax and accounting team members today.
When you meet one of the AustAsia team we will require tax related documentation so we can talk through and administer the tax return.
- Original Group Certificates.
- Your bank account details: including BSB & Account Numbers.
- Bank statements with interest earned.
- Private health fund letter.
- Any Centrelink statements – Pensions Newstart or Youth Allowance, Austudy.
- Any trust and managed funds annual statements.
- Your tax return from the previous year.
- Partner's / Spouse's taxable income.
- Any Child support payments.
- Share documentations: dividend statements, any purchase or sales details of shares.
- If you have an investment property – a copy rental income and any receipts for property expenses including council rates, building insurance.
- Any interest on money borrowed to purchase the investment property/s. If sold investment property, all records of purchase and sale.
- Receipts for any work related expenses for your employment.
- Receipts for any medical expenses such as prescriptions, medical, optical, dental which is over the government threshold.
AustAsia's professional tax and accounting team can lead to maximising your tax refund. With our dedicated team, AustAsia is with you every step of the way through the entire process.